Senior Finance Controller
What's the role?
We’re looking for a results-driven Senior Finance Controller to join our high-performing team in the Philippines. We’re all about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are too, this could be the perfect stepping stone to international opportunities in the next stage of your career.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29.000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As Senior Finance Controller, you’ll be part of our finance team in the Philippines, working closely with our Shared Service Center in Malaysia and with our Regional Headquarters based in Singapore. You’ll report to your Head of Finance.
The role also includes:
• Lead Financial Planning end-to-end process
• Oversee full performance management cycle for the market organization
• Develop and drive wide range of financial analysis
• Coordinate on time month end closing activities and develop all reporting activities
• Ensure high quality and timely standard reporting
• Lead Lean management processes
• Assist with Tax & Treasury topics and be counterpart for internal and external auditors
• Be a true Business Partner to all other departments (Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations)
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- A degree in finance or accounting
- CPA or CMA qualified
- Demonstratable experience in financial control, accounting or commercial project implementation
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written in English
- Curiosity and Passion to learn
- Ambition and strong drive to succeed
- A proactive approach and self-reliant personality
- A strong leader who can develop their people to their highest potential
- Flexibility on changing environment with ability to work under pressure
- Project management skills/evaluation is an advantage
- Internationally mobile
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume thru firstname.lastname@example.org