Senior Finance Controller
What's the role?
We are looking for a high caliber Senior Finance Controller with strong business acumen to unleash his/her high potential.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30.000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Report direct to Head of Finance, participate in setting strategic direction for the organization and bring in best practices from other companies
Be a strong partner to relevant areas of business, building and developing solid professional relationships, whilst challenging the leadership team on all relevant business matters including overall strategy and business and finance decisions
Lead business controlling topics such as rolling forecast, reporting, value cockpit charts, implementation of global and regional initiatives
Lead annual performance management cycle: strategic planning for next year, details planning with sales target, opex, department initiatives, headcount investment and compensation structure
Lead Finance projects to drive operational excellence or value creation
Participate in the monthly closing and consolidation process. Ensure timely financial and management reporting for the organization
What do we offer?
We will give you what you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training from the start. Your responsibilities will be great, and with them, we'll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
On top of these, we have a thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Degree in Finance and Accounting, or other discipline from reputable university / qualified CPA or CFA or CMA is a plus
- 5 years of progressive career experience in Financial Planning and Analysis/ controlling in multi-national corporations or well-known Philippine based company
- Prior knowledge of working in a matrix environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
- Advanced skill in use of SAP and reporting platforms are essential
- React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and growth mindset
- Leadership skills with strong teamwork spirit and coaching competence
- For future career progression, must be willing to relocate to other countries