Sales Academy Program (Sales Apprentice)
What's the role?
Join our 6-month "Sales Apprenticeship Program" and unleash your high potential through job trainings to build well-rounded foundation in sales discipline and equip yourself as future sales leader based on global standard with MNC exposure.
Who are Hilti?
If you are new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 12- countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth as you leaern and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Starting off as a sales apprentice, you will go through a series of State-of-the-Art trainings on the following areas:
- Full cycle of trainings and apprenticeship in 3 major key areas of Sales Management; 2 months training in retail sales set-up, 2 months training in customer service operations; and 2 months training in field for actual territory management with assigned senior account manager and area sales manager as your mentors.
- Product &Services: Classroom training and e-learning on products, trade and applications to build technical competencies
- Sales Techniques: Equip with selling, customer service, account management, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Marketing & Customers: Be a strong partner with internal teams in attracting market awareness and strive for best practices.
- One-on-One mentoring during your apprenticeship prgram
What do we offer?
We'll give your everthing you need to excel in your role, including on-going training and lots of responsibilites from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
After the 6-month sales development program, the management shall decide which business trade you will be working as full time "Account Manager". You will be evaluated, assessed and rewarded based on your actual performance.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So if you've never worked in construction, that's fine with us. Success in Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
We would love to hear from you if:
- Bachelor's degree in all disciplines (preferably Business and Engineering courses)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and able to learn things in no time and fast pace environment
- Passion to develop career in sales discipline and take up people leading position in te future
- Fresh gradute are welcome
Interested candidates may also send their updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title "Application for Sales Apprenticeship"